And it turned out delicious. I just made a few healthy tweaks, and substituted bow tie pasta for orecchiette, so Hudson would be excited to try it.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 large yellow Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 12 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 dried arbol chiles
- Kosher salt
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, roughly torn apart
- 3/4 pound fennel sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 12 ounces whole wheat bow tie pasta
For my full adapted recipe and more on why it’s Mindy’s fave, head over to Babble.com!