This pasta is my favorite! It was just featured in the spring issue of Emma Magazine, so you know it’s legit. You could totally sub the pasta for a spaghetti squash to make it super healthy.
- 1 package angel hair pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add red pepper flakes and garlic slices and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant, stirring frequently.
- Add tomato halves and stir until they just begin to break down (3-4 minutes).
- Once pasta has finished cooking, strain and add to the skillet with tomatoes and garlic. Stir until well combined. Add zest and juice from lemon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with parsley.
Thanks to Constance Higley for the pretty photo!